Thursday 5 August 2010

Unown only run - Four Iceland

Pokemon FireRed only Unown Part 43 - Four-run Iceland In this episode, we cover up to four island. Why not say my video, I'll write five things about this video, to make it more fun, first only if you do not know, you must take at least 60 Pokemon before receiving the National Pokédex. If you have difficulty making Pokemon, go to Victory Road and take a first Marowak. Marowaks know False Swipe Victory Road, the move is very useful (leave your opponent with theat least one HP). If you do not know where to find some Pokemon, go check www.serebii.net! Believe me, the site has lots of information. If you are still struggling to go to catch Pokemon and Safari as hell. If Pokemon always free, thencatch is a train, and until he learns Spore. If you are still wrong (I do not believe you), PM me. Hope helped! PS: It may take some time. According to Team Rocket is so stupid! Third in four island has a day care centerYou can play Pokemon. In the fourth place where you fight the Team Rocket waterfall cave, you can find Lapras surfing. However, it is extremely rare, and if you very much for Lapras, I suggest you take the Lapras in Silph Co., if you did not. You can download episodes fifth Unown only run once or twice a week I'm focusing on rijonAdventures. Pokémon and all related titles are (c) Nintendo. I played the game, I do not know. Songs...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1cOzEpELPs&hl=en

Pokemon get mywii

No comments:

Post a Comment