Wednesday 11 August 2010

Emerald Pokémon: Jirachi wish Ranbert and TAG! Part 1 of 2

Hey people out there! I recreated one of my ROM hack I've lost the Emerald. This is all new and rebuilt, and if you're interested, I could download it somewhere for you to play. Remember, the TAG requested does not exist in one of the Pokemon games. Not true. Finally, the man is lying and saying that, for him, but it is not true. What I did was simply making a request tag and rename tea in Emerald, only used in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen. I'd also change the AMEdescription is to say for him is a dream, TAG, etc. Jirachi Overworld Sprite injected through the game, I had the Overworld sprites of Pokémon Jirachi Heart of Gold and Silver Soul use copy Emerald Emerald Jirachi is not as legendary as the Overworld Sprite some others, like the other Pokemon Kecleon. You may wonder how the TAG would like to get my ROM hack.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JbmJJmbDds&hl=en

Pokemon get mywii

No comments:

Post a Comment