Thursday 26 August 2010

All 491 Pokemon as possible (without cheating devices used)

Here finally the video of my 491 Pokemon legitimate. It took a couple of summers, but everything was not very difficult. I wanted to show the video before Heart of Gold and Silver Soul, Johto Pokémon are all (except Celebi) without the help of these games (press Johto was certainly the most difficult of all generations). My trainer card should not be all that is awesome BTW. I've never seen a fraud device or GTS, most of these Pokemon Leaf Green are used, imports,Pokemon Fire Red, Sapphire and Ruby. Lugia Pokemon Colosseum XD: Gale of Darkness was also used. I have some diamonds in the fourth Generation, especially Pearl. If anyone wondered why I called all the Pokemon, in small type, I have two reasons (not Pokemon event with different OTS). For me, I think it looks better to pee all the capitals of me for some reason. But also to demonstrate that not many other people, are all my own Pokemon. This goes well with all the OTHis name John. The identification number varies from game to game and took a large number of them (sometimes the time blazing red different), but some of the most important are: Green Leaf: 37 389 Fire Red: 21 574 Sapphire: 36 492 Ruby : 11 879 Coliseum: 53 162 XD: Gale of Darkness Diamond 06 407: 61 362 35 433 Pearl Thanks for your visit, it is likely that a new incoming video (which means it could be weeks or years), with data catch this Pokemon, because some people still do not think are legitimate. (But I only have a Game Sharkto ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpZN4-jAvs&hl=en

mywii Pokemon get

No comments:

Post a Comment