Saturday 13 February 2010

Fire Red / Leaf Green Gym Battle 1 - Brock

Brock is the first Gym Leader. He uses rock type Pokemon. Weaknesses are: earth, water, grass, fighting and attacks steel. If your starter is Bulbasaur or Squirtle this fight is not easy. But if you chose Charmander, like me, you'll need a little 'luck again. Charmander learns Metal Claw at level 13 (I think), so be sure to teach. And 'your only hope. Replacement options is that of a train, and get to take kicks Mankey low. Brock Pokemon: Geodude - lvl 12Moves are: Defense Curl, Tackle Onix - lvl 14 moves the following: Rock Tomb, Bind, hoists and Harden likely. Onix's Rock Tomb is the most difficult part of the fight. Hopefully that goes better if they are good for some serious damage. Being a dick I'm unhappy, serious rock was very clear in my struggle. So I had to heal constantly. Adeptofwind Thanks for helping me upload my concerns. Sure you subscribe to it too.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxj6dxKdoYM&hl=en

mywii pokemon games to play

No comments:

Post a Comment